Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Think Pink--Fetzer Zin that is!

If you're a bride who is into pink, try this White Zinfandel by Fetzer Vineyards.  ( I know, it says white but it IS pink) Dennis Martin, a winemaker at Fetzer says on their web site "If ever a wine was meant to bring a smile, it’s White Zin. From the coral pink color to the aromas of strawberries and cherries that leap from the bottle as soon as the cork is pulled, our White Zin is intent on making friends. Sure, it can be a refreshing summer sipper. But take my advice. Drink what you like, when you like it. That’s the rule at my house." 

And that's what should be the rule at your wedding too! Use this pretty Zin to toast or as your signature drink with berries floating in it.  (Tip: If you want to keep the wine cold (I know, I'm a Philistine, but I love cold wine) so I freeze strawberries, this way your wine doesn't get watery but it stays cool to drink--GENIUS if I do say so myself!)  Fetzer Wines are a great option to serve at your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment