Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vodka and Chocolate

 
 
Looking for a new way to serve vodkas? Try this warm and creamy drink by Pinnacle Vodka.
 
Gimme Hot S’mores

1 part Pinnacle® Marshmallow Vodka
1 part JDK & Sons™ Crave Chocolate Chili Liqueur
2 part hot chocolate
Mix in a mug and top with whipped cream
 
Does that sound yummy? For the winter bride who wants to warm up her guests before sending them back out in the cold this is the perfect drink.
 
**WDW and Pinncale remind you not to drink and drive. Have a designated driver.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'm Hanna. I found you through the Sunday Blog Hop!! I am your newest follower. I love making new friends. Your blog is lovely!!! Happy Holidays:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoxoo Hanna

    looks yummy. too bad I don;t drink

    ReplyDelete