Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer's Here and It's Time For Lemonade!

While one of the most popular posts here has been Watermelon Lemonade, I thought I'd link you to my other lemonade ideas, just in case you aren't really into watermelon. (OK, I admit, I don't know too many people who aren't into watermelon, especially if it's seedless!) But I thought you should see what some of your other lemonade options are, as well as some ways to add some dash to your lemonade.

Colorful Lemonades gives you multiple kinds and colors of lemonade to serve at your wedding.  Looking For Non-Alcoholic Drinks For Your Wedding? also gives you great ideas for assorted ades. So if you're planning a lemonade juice bar this is your post!
You might also want to check out the posts about decorating your bottles of lemonade,  Vintage Lemonade Labels For Your Wedding gives you an easy DIY way to upgrade purchased bottles of lemonade, while Summer's Here And Your Drinks Should Reflect It! shows multiple lemonades as well as garnishes. 
Peaches and lemonade? Must admit I'd never thought of the combo until I found this recipe for Peach Lemonade. Strawberry Lemonade was more my personal style (but only until I found all these other options! Now I have a hard time deciding among all the choices!
8 Different Ways To Give Your Lemonade A Boost is just what it says! An informatic that gives you 8 basic ways you can add some zing to your ades, but don't stop there! Add your own personal touches as well.

Strawberry Lemonade Sparklers are made with strawberry infused Svedka vodka, try them out! Great for weddings, picnics or anytime you are looking for a cool drink with a kick. 

Sassy Pink Lemonade is a new recipe that adds some cranberry juice to pink lemonade mix and real lemon juice, and that gets it's kick from some vodka! Try it out!

Use Lavender to Garnish is one of my favorite ways to pump up my lemonade in the summer. It not only looks good, it smells good too! Want your lemonade with a kick? Read Lavender Lemonade, you'll find out how to doctor up your lemonade so it packs a bigger punch.

Visit all the links and design your own personal juice bar to quench the thirst of your summer wedding guests! Lemonades are also great for showers and engagement parties too so be sure to keep the links on hand.









No comments:

Post a Comment