Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rolo Infused Vodka? Oh Yeah!


With all the hoopla lately about making your own infused vodkas, and my personal love of chocolate, I decided why not combine the two! Imagine my delight to discover this recipe on Nom Nom Cupcake for Rolo Vodka!  I was thrilled to find one of my favorite secret pleasures (Rolos) added to Vodka, so had to offer you this recipe to try out for yourselves! 



Add a homemade marshmallow to the rim of the shot glass and you have a shooter from heaven! Whether you offer these to wedding guests or guests at your next party, shooters of Rolo Vodka are sure to be a success! 

If you don't want to go to the trouble of making your own marshmallows a shot of whipped cream on top is a reasonable substitute.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment