Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Orange Sorbet Mimosas--The Easy Way

Photo from pbpickles.com

Want a mimosa that is a little bit different for your wedding day brunch or bridal shower? Why not try this Orange Sorbet Mimosa from pbpickles.com? Thick, lucious, and ice cold, it's perfect for a spring or summer wedding. And if you adapt the recipe to the way I make it, it's simple to make too which adds to it's appeal.

pbpickles.com makes it by making their own orange sorbet, I make what I call "Lazy Days Orange Mimosa Sorbet" (better known as I purchase the sorbet premade from my local ice cream store. I know, I know, it's not quite as 'gourmet' and I don't have any control over the calories, but when I'm drinking mimosas I don't worry about calories anyway!

Now the most time consuming thing I have to do is scoop the sorbet and open the champagne bottle and pour--this is my idea of an easy and fun drink, and a way to enjoy my time with my guests. If you want to make the Orange Sorbet Mimosa the pbpickles.com way they have a recipe for making your own sorbet. Whichever way you make it,  you're guests are sure to enjoy it! Or even if you're just making it for a girls brunch, everyone is sure to be begging for your recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment